Saturday 5 September 2009

Recepies

Just found this recipe list of a cook who has cured his own acid reflux. I know it's not the Tietze o Costochondritis related, but after researching the web, his recipes are the same what we should eat.

I am planning on trying some out.

Also, just found that if your in pain try singing along to your favourite song. Try a song that moves your fills your chest with air. I find it's a very good way of exercising your ribs. I found Sterophonics' "Maybe Tomorrow" works well.

Plus, it's a good song. =D

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for your encouragement! I really really appreciate it. And thanks for the shout out on the blog. Very cool. =)
    I saw on your profile you are engaged, Congrats!!!

    This is a great blog and you will help so many people by sharing your story. I look forward to hearing about the treatments prescribed in the UK and your journey.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much. Hopefully the day will go well. I'm very excited and nervous. I'm really trying not to be as it's going to hurt more than help so I'm trying all types of calming things.

    I'm very thankful for your blog, I'm going to check it everyday and see what else you can recommend!! It's already helping that that I see someone else having the same problems.

    ReplyDelete